Monday, October 27, 2008

FUN TAG

OK here's the rules; Go into your picture files and open the 4th folder and download the 4th picture onto your blog!!! Write your memories of the photo.
This is a picture of our very special Brother, Rodger. Rodger returned to live with our Heavenly Father on October 10, 2008 after a long battle with Alzheimers Disease. What an ANGEL! He will truly be missed. I will be a better person for having had the opportunity to have Rodger in my life. Rodger taught me so many lessons in life, one of the greatest lessons is that of loving everyone UNCONDITIONALLY. He could never find a negative about anyone (except Freddie, a school mate that liked the same girl in school that he did, and even then Im sure he loved him. LOL)
Family was the most important part of his life. His greatest saying was "My Whole Family!" He loved family parties, birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, anything that brought the family together.
In the picture he is holding Jaidyn, John and Danila's daughter when she was tiny. This must have been 6 or 7 years ago.
I tag: Nicole, Danila and Ann Marie

1 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Tony told me that a member of your family had just passed away. I am so sorry... He will be missed for sure. He sounds amazing. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa