Saturday, November 22, 2008

Morphing

Oh no! I found another time consumer......this "morphing" on http://www.myheritage.com/

First I spent at least an hour with the camera trying to get a picture that would morph me up with someone other than Laura Bush. Every shot I used showed me looking most like Laura...........no offense...........she a gorgeous lady, Its just that Im not that mature yet. The site suggests using different shots from different days and seeing what celebrities show up more than once. They call these your "Celebrity Twins". Other celebs that came up more than once were Katie Couric, Nancy Carrigan, Chelsea Clinton and Cathrine Zeta Jones (she is the one that I beleive I look most like). LOL! Im not even sure who the celeb is (Carol Vorderman) that I finally posted the morph with. What does she play in?

1 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I have done this one before... kind of fun and interesting huh?
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa