Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged Twice

My Seven

John tagged me a couple of days ago.....so I'm slow gettin to it!
7 things I can do....
1. Blog...although there is still plenty I dont understand about it.
2. Calm a heated situation (be a peacemaker as my Mom and Dad used to say).
3. Sell Houses.
4. Laugh at myself.
5. Love my family unconditionally.
6. Make Blayke smile.
7. Talk to strangers, anytime, anywhere (this usually embarrases my kids).
7 things I can't do....
1. Hold a grasshopper....give me snakes, spiders...anything but a grasshopper.
2. Be in high places (yes Im scared of heights and grasshoppers)
3. Snow Ski (tried it once, dang near broke my neck).
4. Get to bed at a decent hour. (working on it though).
5. Stop talking to myself. (refer to earlier posts).
6. Bungy Jump, refer to #2.
7. Drive in snow.
1. His willingness to help anyone anytime.
7 things that attracted me to my husband...
2. His ability to fix anything.
3. His moustache. (He shaved it off once. When he came into my office I almost didn't know who he was).
4. His butt!
5. His large hands, when he holds my hands I feel so safe.
6. His loving heart.
7. His strong arms and the way he hugs me with them.
7 things I always say...
1. "You gotta be kidding me...."
2. "Stay in the yard!" (to Jax)
3. "For sh_ _ sake." (fill in the blanks)
4. "I love you."
5. "What ya doing?"
6. "Oh brother"
7. "That dog stinks!"
7 things I love to eat...
1. Home made Potato Salad
2. Dreyers Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with raspberries on top
3. Cherry Pie
4. Chili Cheese Fries
5. Most types of pasta
6. Los Lupes chips and salsa
7. Pink cookies (you know the big ones with lots of icing and sprinkles)
7 people I tag...
1. Amanda
2. Ann Marie
3. Annette
4. Bethany
5. Tami
6. Audrey
7. Danila

1 comments:

ShEiLa said...

You crack me up.
I can tell by what you write that we have a ton in common. I can talk to strangers too... I walk away and my kids will say: Who was that Mom? I say: I don't know but they sure were nice... and I can tell you random facts about them after a brief conversation.
YOU are an inspiration to me.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
ps. in case you need it my e.mail
nevada_kings[@]hotmail[.]com