Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Listings and New Friends

My Newest Listing

I promised to post my new listings when I got them so here it is for your viewing pleasure. This home was built in 2007. The home is 1898 square feet, 3 bedroom, 2 full baths. It sits on a little over a half acre. It is nearly brand new. The lot is like a blank canvas, just waiting for someone to work their artistic magic on. It includes beautiful custom cabinets in the kitchen as well as great corian counter tops, large tile flooring, vaulted ceilings, great big front view windows, and a large two car attached garage. The master bedroom has a retreat (a great place for a love seat and/or recliner, to enjoy your favorite love story!) Part of the uniqueness of this home is that the frame is steel. A MUST see at a GREAT PRICE, $229,900.00

At this price it won't last long! For more info email me at
Now onto the New Friends portion of the post. I believe that eveything happens for a reason. I also believe that strangers come into your life for a reason. Sometimes just seeming to be in what appears to be the right place at what appears to be the right time is what is needed to meet these special people. Now the twist, I also believe that in order to meet certain friends we must endure some not so easy times. This is the case with DanielleTerrill. She and I are working on a deal together (her the listing agent, and myself representing the buyer.) This has been a rough one. Danielle has been more than your typical Real Estate Agent, she has certainly proven that she is indeed a PROFESSIONAL! Danielle has been, honest, patient, very accomidating, and extremely hard working. If this were to have been a quick and easy transaction, we probably would have had very little opportunity to spend the time together, with the common goal of representing our clients to the best of our abilities, and ultimately becoming friends.......THANK YOU DANIELLE for the opportunity to work with
such a great person (FRIEND) and professional!!!

2 comments:

Torrey said...

That is a beautiful house! My sister considered buying it a while back, but they moved to Vegas instead. It is a great price.

Thanks for your comments on my blog! You are very sweet. I am glad my blog makes you smile!

Terril Family said...

Thank you so much Lori. You are so sweet. Trust me, I feel exactly the same way toward you. Hopefully in the future, we can have more deals together (a little easier ones for both of our sakes)! I think you're awesome and really appreciate you.