Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Art & New Furniture

At the request of many, I decided to let everyone know that we are alive and well........... the fair just about kicked my butt and left poor Kevin wondering if he even had a wife.

He did come and spend a little bit of time with me on Saturday and Sunday and we took a little while to go shopping in the commercial tent, something I haven't done in years and years (shopping at the fair, not shopping in general).
Here is a piece of art the Kevin and I both fell in love with and decided we couldn't live without. It goes great with our new freshly painted walls in "Our New Home" (see previous post). And of course once you find that perfect piece of art you must have furniture too....right? Bear with us on the green carpet, although its in great shape it just doesn't match the furniture and especially not the new art :). The carpet will likely be the next change. Im excited to be back blogging!!! I can't wait to see what everyone else has been up to.

5 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Yipee!

You are alive...
and back at it.

the fair took its tole I see.
Glad to hear that you are in the land of the living.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

The Stangers said...

It looks great and I can't wait to come and see it in person! We are planning sometime in August...

Joe and Brenda Ashby said...

Yea I found you! What a cure house where is it located? Your grandbaby is adorable! Tell the family hello how are the newlyweds doing did you ever send out any announcements? I would love to send them something can you get there address to me. Miss seeing you we need to plan a weekend to catch up on the past year. Thanks so much for the flowers on my birthday I can always count on you. You have been on my mind a lot lately miss you tons.
Brenda

Torrey said...

Glad your back! Your home looks great!

Danila said...

Okay, so I thought you said you were back blogging? What's new? I love your new place, we're hoping to make a trip down soon.