Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More Pics

Here are some of the the pics that I was not able to post last time.
Makaylee's Graduation

This was so cute, the teacher had each child come up and introduced them (just like a real graduation). She then asked each child what they wanted to be when they grow up. Guess what Makaylee said? She said "When I grow up I want to be a MOMMY!" It was so stinking cute!

Night of "Rock Band" (check out some of these faces!!!!!)

This Girl is SERIOUS about her "Rock Band"!

These guys got pretty CREATIVE with their microphone!

Did I mention I LOVE ROCK BAND!!!!!

5 comments:

ShEiLa said...

giRL...
you posted 2 days in a row.

Welcome back to blogland.

I have never played 'Rock Band' or 'Guitar Hero' but the people I know that have love it.

ToOdLeS.

Torrey said...

Nice! I love the expressions. You guys look like some hard core rockers!! hehe! gotta love Rock Band.

Danila said...

How fun! I LOVE ROCK BAND! and I have to say you are pretty good at it (a die hard) but good nonetheless.

Hey happy belated Anniversary to you and Kevin! Hope you had a great one!

ronda said...

how are you guys anyway. looks like your having fun luv ya

Taryn said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I wish we could have gone up. MaKaylee looks so cute in the sunglasses.