Tuesday, March 9, 2010

OK, OK, OK!!!

Ok, Ok, Ok!!! this is for you Kristy. She said "will you please post something new so that everytime I check your blog I see something besides Kevin in the hospital". I realized she's right.......how depressing!! It's been a long, long time since I posted so here is a great quote I found.

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

~Mark Twain~

There has been so much happen in our lives the past several months and when I get a chance (probably after Fair) I will try to do a better job of keeping everyone updated.

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Lori,

WE all miss you...
and we wouldn't if you were not such a wonderful person.

I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed our lunch and time together.

I have a few questions... so I will e.mail.

ToOdLeS.

Tony said...

hey Lori,

what are you doing up this early?

Our Family said...

ITS ABOUT TIME! Thanks

~estherlynn~ said...

Post more! More! :)