Wednesday, October 29, 2008

OK, I had a friend tell me today that Blogging is indeed a disease and that I will ultimately end up with "Bloggers Butt"! Should I regret my long, hard decision to Blog? LOL! :) I really must admit that I have enjoyed bouncing from one blog to another. I have found many friends that I haven't heard about for years. This has accomplished two things. One, I realized that blogging is an awesome way to check in on everyone and see how they are and how fast their families are growing, which leads me to number two, I am getting OLD! Lots of the blogs I have seen today are of girls that I had in Primary, Young Womens or were in my boys school classes when I was a room mother. They all have children. I have said it before and I will say it again, they have all grown up and I am still 22...............not exactly sure how that happened! LOL

1 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Can I be 22 with you?

I need to change how many years I have been married... and how old my kids are... that's too much trouble. So since the truth of it all is obvious... I will just pretend I am 22.

happy blogging!

ToOdLeS.ShEiLA