Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Carrying the camera every day has sure paid off............
Deryck, thats not Brittany!!!!!!!!
Between the pre-wedding stress and the testing he had today, Deryck was wiped out! He was so tired I don't think he realized it was Jax sleeping next to him instead of Brittany! I would love to snap a picture of his face when he sees this pic on my by blog. (hehe)

Grandma, your so funny!!!

Aren't those the cutest smiles you have ever seen?

Only 4 more days til wedding bells are ringing!

November 15, 2008

Here is a picure that I just love.

Daddy kissing his favorite Buddy!

Pictures like this just melt a Mom's (Grandma's) heart.

Have you ever smiled so hard it hurt? I do every time I look at pictures of my family!

6 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I feel the same way when I look at family photos. Maybe that is why I take so many... I love being happy and I love to smile!
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
ps. love that first photo.

Torrey said...

Cute pictures! That is a really good one of Taryn and Blayke! Look forward to seeing you guys Saturday!

Taryn said...

I love the pic of Dee and Jax. Thats funny! You said I wasn't in the picture! Talk about double chin. I love the picture of my two boys! They are so handsome! Jestin is such a good dad!

Vicki said...

Finally found your blog--looks great!

Jen Millett said...

Those are cute pictures!

Danila said...

what great pictures! I really wish we could have made it down for Deryck's wedding. Things are a bit crazy here, looks like we'll be possibly adding a 4th to our clan this weekend! Give Deryck and Brittany our love and best wishes for us and a gift will be on it's way.

Love you guys,

P.S. why is it that Jax gets all the loving? So I guess all you need to get some lovin' is have big feet, a big nose, be over 6' tall standing up and have smelly breath. Hum..something's wrong here..