Friday, November 14, 2008

This will be a short post as we are off to Vegas for Deryck and Brittany's Wedding Rehearsal today and the BIG EVENT tomorrow. We have decided to go bowling and have pizza for the rehearsal dinner. I know kind of cheesy (no pizza pun intended), we wanted it to be more laid back than the actual ceremony and dinner tomorrow. I promise lots of pictures. I also just finished my speech for the rehearsal dinner. I will try to post some of those comments on a later post too. At least with a post everyone won't have to see me cry (I am appoligizing now to all who must endure this night with a blubbering "Mother of the Groom").

2 comments:

Torrey said...

haha... it's alright to cry! I think that is a great idea to just have fun tonight. Tomorrow will be a busy day for you all!

ShEiLa said...

Did you survive the wedding???
I was in Texas for 5 days... but I am back! You are going to share photo's right??? Hope everything went well.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa