Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It seems that the only thing constant in life is change!

Funny how you interpret one thing "this way", when the truth is a complete different "that way". Funny how things seem to go "this way", but the next thing you know, they take another direction and go "that way". You really never know what life nor fate has in store for you. All you can do is experience life as it is, and live life to the fullest with its changes.
It is true that change is the scariest thing that might happen to a person. Sometimes you need to get hurt to realize the change for the betterment of yourself and of your life. Sometimes you never expected to be hurt by people whom you think could not do such things to you, but guess what!
With all these changes, the only thing which remains is you and yourself. Life with its sweet facade may crumble as changes happen and it may crumble you too if you're not ready. Hence, remain strong, despite the difficulties in dealing with these unforeseen eventualities, as life is constant change.
But always keep in mind that everything happens for a reason, at times we may find the answers eventually, but sometimes we will not. We must put our trust in our Heavenly Father and remember that he knows the desires of our hearts and he knows what is best for each of us.

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Thank you.
My little 2am angel.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Bank On It said...

Hi Grandma Lori. I'm doing great, how are you? I can't believe you pulled out the Beehives-that was so long ago! I'm getting old. Moms is doing good...all the fam is well, thanks. Doing anything for Thanksgiving? Have a great holiday!

Our Crazy Life said...

Hi Lori! Well as of right now I am not taking photo's...I am due in like 2 weeks, so I put a hold on my photography for a while. I am so sorry, I would love to do it, but I am just so pregnant! It was good to hear from you though...I am glad you found me! About my kids...thanks, they are characters, they are always making me laugh! I love it! Well I hope to hear from you soon, take care!

ronda said...

Hi lori I tagged you ok....