Sunday, November 2, 2008

The RS lesson went very well. I sometimes feel like when I give a lesson, that I ramble on about things that make no sense. I hope this was not the case today. This was way to important of a message. OK, one more song (with lyrics) tonight. This song "Every Breath" is also on my playlist (scroll down about halfway on my page and click the song) Im not sure why but these two songs have really touched me. EVERY BREATH His hands are catching your tears And even without any words, He hears You feel so far but He’s right where you are And He knows (Chorus) Every Breath, every Pain He knows your heart and He knows your name The giver of life lighting your soul Oh come home, come rest Let Him bless, your every breath (End of Chorus) Silent your voice and be still And even without any words you will feel You think you’re far but He lives in your heart And He knows (Chorus) Every Breath, every Pain He knows your heart and He knows your name The giver of life lighting your soul Oh come home, come rest Let Him bless, your every breath (End of Chorus) There’s no where you can go That He hasn’t been below (Chorus) Every Breath, every Pain He knows your heart and He knows your name The giver of life lighting your soul Oh come home, come rest Let Him bless, let Him bless your every breath (End of Chorus) I really need to get to bed at a decent hour tonight.....so goodnight all!

1 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I learned something new about you... you love music too! I may be a bit more whacky... ask my girls (my boys ignore it) but I sing songs all the time... I wake up and it 'Oh What a Beautiful Morning' (from Oklahoma -just an example) Glad that your lesson went well... I think when we are emotional when we talk we think we are rambling... but we really aren't.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLA