Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tag.....Sort Of?

I have to tell ya.......I spend so much time EVERY night checking everyone elses blogs that as Im getting ready to shut down the computer I fianlly realize that I have not yet posted. I keep thinking that the "newness" will wear off and I won't spend so much time here but look at the time AGAIN! Nearly 3 am. Im nuts.

I came across this cutest site tonight called Which Celebrity Mom Are You? So of course I had to give it a shot. It actually surprised me how much it sounds like me........

You're a force to be reckoned with, an oversold one-woman show performing round-the-clock appearances for foot-stomping crowds everywhere. Tirelessly good-humored, you manage to make it all look not only easy, but also fun. With more side jobs than you have kids, you also manage a long-term, rock-solid marriage and a high profile business partnership. Your secret is always remembering to laugh -- inspiring us, even at our most exasperated, to throw back our heads and join you.

And which Celebrity Mom am I most like???????

Kelly Ripa

Heres the site if you want to give it a try...http://family.go.com/community/quizzes/which-celebrity-mom-are-you-qz/

Im using this post as a "Sort Of' Tag..........so I tag Everyone! Give it a try, it will give me something to look at tomorrow night (or is that later tonight, Im not sure as I seem to have my days and nights confused! :)

1 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I will give it try later today... dear friend.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa