Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Friends

Have you ever met someone and immediately felt a special bond with them? Felt like you have known them forever......... This comment sums up my friendship with Camille...

"Two may talk together under the same roof for many years, yet never really meet; and two others at first speech are old friends". Mary Catherwood

I have thrown in a few more comments to sum up our friendship, some have names, some are Anonymous

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. ~ Aristotle
"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."~ Helen Keller
Where there are friends, there is wealth.~ Titus Maccius Plautus
"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." ~ Bernard Meltzer

"A friend is a present you give yourself." ~ Robert Louis Stevenson

Good friends are good for your health.~ Irwin Sarason
"Friends are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life."

"Friends are the angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

We haven't known each other for very many years but somehow I feel like we have been friends forever.

Love ya Camille!!!

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

What a very sweet post.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
ps. now it's my turn to have my hubby home for 3 weeks. Ü

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lori! I love you too. I've been in bed for the last couple of days. I have the same sickness as you and it doesn't go away with more sleep FYI! Maybe someday I'll get back to my old self - in more ways than one. I know you are there when I need you, and that means a lot.