Sunday, December 14, 2008

Natures BEAUTY!!!

I have taken some pictures the past several days that I want to share. There really is so much beauty around us if we just take the time to stop and look, to really stop and smell the roses.
Here is an incredible sunset I took while leaving my office a couple of days ago. Had I not turned around, and been in a big hurry (like I usually am) I would have missed this.
My Mom and Dad were here over the weekend. Friday night we were leaving to have dinner and noticed this gorgeous moon.
This one is for Kevin. He considers Pumkin Pie to be beautiful, or maybe its just that he gets so excited when I actually cook something. hehe! He did say it tasted good.

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

lovely photos.
beautiful pumpkin pie. (Tony loves pumpkin pie)
Didn't you just love the biggest & brightest full moon ever???
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Audrey said...

I think that all pies should be considered one of natures beauties! Haha. Maybe thats why I can't lose any weight!

Katie said...

I love your blog! It reflects your personality perfectly. I can't believe how fast time is flying, when I saw how old your boys were I was shocked. I think I thought when I moved from Overton and when I returned everyone would be the same as when I left. :)

Danila said...

Really nice pictures! I love the Nevada sunsets. Thanks for sharing your pictures. It's so true how we all get so busy, it's nice to take the time and just notice the beauty around us. That's one of the reasons why I love coming to Logandale, it's my time to slow down a bit and enjoy my family, I can't wait to come and visit in a few days.