Thursday, December 11, 2008

This home is adorable!

I decided each time I get a new listing I will post about it. This home is so cozy and cute! It has a very "Homey" feel to it. It is 1848 square feet and sits on almost an acre of land (.92) to be exact. It has 5 bedrooms, 2 full baths and includes all the appliances (stainless steel) fridge, stove, microwave and dishwasher. The washer and dryer are also included.
Front View

Living Room

Dining Room

Kitchen

Master Bedroom

Master Bath

Second Bath

Adorable Entryway

You can get more information about this home and more on my Real Estate Link

www.lori-waters.com

If you know of anyone wanting to buy or sell a home have them give me a call.

3 comments:

Jennifer Q. Rawlings said...

Aww I really like this house. It looks cozy :~) We're wanting to buy a house hopefully in a year. I hope Jamie lets us rent that long :~\

ShEiLa said...

Cute little house.
With the market so slow... I hope you find a buyer soon. I think it would be hard doing what you do in Real Estate. I envy your talent.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Shauna said...

I'm new here! What a great blog :) ♥ Hugs!