Saturday, February 14, 2009

To My Best Friend

This post is to my very best friend, Kevin on Valentines Day!
Your best friend is the one that you think of before you think of anyone else.
The one you long to be with every minute of the day.
The one you can argue with and they still love you anyway.
Your best friend is the one who knows all about you and loves you anyway.
A best friend is the one you could sit with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've ever had.
Kevin, you are TRULY my very best friend.
Thank you for accepting me as I am.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!
A love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon the sand.

1 comments:

ShEiLa said...

You both are blessed to have your best friend in each other.

Us too!

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa